Bananas are a sweet and delicious tropical fruit and they are a great source of potassium and fiber. Bananas should be kept at room temperature.
Prep Time: 03 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
• 1 Banana
• 4-6 oz Skimmed Milk
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• Ice cubes
• Slice the banana right into blender
• Add vanilla
• Add 3 to 4 ice cubes (smaller ice cubes are better)
• Add low fat milk to about 1″ from the top to allow room for expansion and blending.
• Attach the Blending Blade Assembly
• Place on the Personal Blender and blend for about 35 – 45 seconds
• Add to a chilled glass and a straw and enjoy
Nutrition Information for Bananas:
The following nutrition information is for one medium banana. That would be for a banana about seven to eight inches long, or 118 grams. This general information is for any type of raw bananas.
• Calories: 105
• Protein: 1.29 g
• Carbohydrates: 26.95 g
• Fiber: 3.1 g