So Lean & Clean Terms & Conditions
SLAC Terms & Conditions
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE STATED BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
- Our Terms & Conditions
If you don’t agree to our Terms & Conditions please don’t place an order for our products.
We may occasionally change or update these terms and conditions, and any changes take effect once the new terms are posted on the website. Your continued use of the website and placement of any orders means that you are in agreement with our terms and conditions.
- Information about us
Our company name is Sospa Ltd. We are a company registered office address is Sunnicot, Muckley Corner, Walsall Road.
Our email address is email@example.com and our telephone number is 01543371463.
- Information about our products
- We offer a range of products and services, including the So Lean & Clean Meal Hampers. We currently offer the following meal hampers:
- 1) 5 Day meal hampers, including the So Lean & Clean Classic 5 Day Hamper; the So Lean & Clean Classic 5 Day Hamper No Fish and the So Lean & Clean Classic 5 Day Vegetarian Hamper.
- 2) 7 Day meal hampers, including the So Lean & Clean Classic 7 Day Hamper; the So Lean & Clean Classic 7 Day Hamper No Fish and the So Lean & Clean Classic 7 Day Vegetarian Hamper.
- Our pay monthly meal hampers offer better value for money based on the higher commitment you make. Please note that the pay monthly plan means that you are agreeing to making a commitment to pay for a minimum period and, subject to your statutory rights, you will not be able to terminate the pay monthly plan early within this minimum period.
- Food Packages
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE STARTING ANY WEIGHT LOSS, DIET OR NUTRITIONAL PROGRAMME. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE MEAL HAMPERS WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING YOUR OWN MEDICAL ADVICE IF YOU ARE UNDERWEIGHT, PREGNANT, BREASTFEEDING, UNDER 18 OR HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION WHICH AFFECTS YOUR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS.
- All food, except snacks, supplied by So Lean & Clean must be kept frozen. Cooking and reheating instructions must be followed closely according to the hamper brochure info that can be downloaded at www.gailabbey.com
- Make sure that reheated food is piping hot throughout.
- If your packages are damaged or ‘blown’, do not eat the food inside. Instead, call us immediately and we will endeavour to send a replacement if appropriate.
- Order Process
- To place an order please visit our So Lean & Clean Page on www.gailabbey.com. Alternatively, you can place an order via telephone please call our Customer Service telephone number on 01543371463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help on placing your order.
- Orders should be placed at the latest Monday to then be delivered on the Sunday that week.
- After you have placed an order, this will set up an offer by you to us that is not binding until we accept that offer. Our acceptance of your order will take place as follows:
Once we have reviewed your order and we have checked stock availability, we will email or message you to confirm if your order has been accepted.
The contract between us will only be formed when we confirm it has been accepted, or when we despatch the product to you, if earlier. We may cancel any order or contract without liability if there has been any price error or other error on the website.
- Occasionally, we may be out of stock of a particular meal and we reserve the right to substitute an alternative meal within your diet plan.
- Please note that by placing an order you are automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Prices and Payment
Prices for our products and services are quoted on our website and all prices are VAT inclusive where applicable. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of pricing information on our site, occasionally details are out of date. We will endeavour to verify prices as part of our sales order processes. In addition to the price of the meal hampers or the price of other products or services purchased from us, you will have to pay a delivery charge which will be as stated when you order your meal hamper or other product or service.
- Delivery Policy
- Most of our orders are delivered by couriers, although some of our orders will be delivered by hand. Couriers usually requires a signature for deliveries however, if you have provided us with alternative delivery instructions for your order, this is done entirely at your own risk. Therefore, we will not be responsible if your food hamper delivery goes missing. It is agreed that anyone at the address may accept delivery.
- Couriers will attempt to deliver twice. If you miss both deliveries then you must either pay an additional charge for a third delivery .In the event a delivery outside of your minimum duration is blocked or refused and returned to us, you will have to pay additional charges to cover admin, packing and dispatch of the delivery.
- Delivery times are between 10am – 6pm, Saturday- Sunday.
- We will be happy to arrange for delivery to an address different to the billing address. Please clearly indicate the delivery address when placing your order. If it is delivery to an office, please specify the company name.
- We will be happy to change your delivery address during your time on the plan at least 5 working days before the delivery is due. If an urgent change of address is needed after this point then an admin charge of £5 will be applied.
- Your rights to cancel under the UK’s Consumer Contract Regulations
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges), you have the right to cancel your contract within a short time after the products have been delivered to you under certain circumstances, as explained in this section.
- If you purchase a pay monthly plan you may cancel your contract within 14 days after the day you receive the first delivery of your meals in the first month. If you purchase any other product from us, you may cancel your contract with us at any point up to 14 days after the day you receive the product.
- To cancel your contract with us you must, within the above time period, send us written notice of cancellation to the address set out in Section 2, entitled “Information about us”, or send us a completed Notice of Cancellation via post or email.
- If you cancel the contract in accordance with this section, we will refund you for the amount you have paid for the products or meal hamper(s) that you selected. In spite of this, we may deduct from your refund amount: any delivery charges and the amount by which the value of the goods is diminished as a result of any handling of the goods by you which is beyond what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the products or meal hampers to us to the same address set out on the returns form. Please note that you may only consume one day’s worth of food (one breakfast, one lunch, one dinner and one snack) to be eligible for a refund when you return them.
- If you cancel your contract in accordance with this section and you are entitled to a refund, then we will issue your refund to you via the same payment method originally used by you to pay for the product unless we at our discretion have agreed to refund you via any other method. We will process the refund to you within 14 days after the day we have received the products back from you, less any deductions we are entitled to make.
- Using our Feedback Forum
- We are free to use any information, ideas, comments, reviews, concepts or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send us, including responses to questionnaires or through postings to our forum, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving our service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may terminate or restrict your use of our forum, without compensation or notice, if we believe that you are either (I) In violation of any of these terms and conditions or (II) engaged in illegal or improper use of the service.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in the terms will: (I) limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (II) limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party; or (III) limit or exclude any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- Other important terms
- This contract is between you and us, although we can assign our rights and sub-license and sub-contract our obligations.
- Each section of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining sections will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- A person who is not a party to this contract shall not have any rights under the Contracts Act 1999 (Rights of Third Parties) to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists, or is available, apart from that Act.
- Please note that these terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of products, meal hampers, or any other products through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Communications between us
- When we refer to “in writing” in these terms, this will include email.
- If you wish to contact us for any other reason, including to make a complaint, you can send this to us by email at email@example.com or by post to SoSpa Ltd at Sunnicot, Muckley Corner, Walsall Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS140BL. Alternatively, you can contact us via our customer service telephone on 01543 371463