WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR TRAINING
At Sunnicot Retreat Personal Training your goals are the complete focus. You will benefit from unique dynamics with your personal trainer.
On your first visit we will conduct an initial physical analysis to create a program. In other words, it will be tailored for you.
- During which we will discuss your nutrition and diet and your past exercise history. For example, a sample dietary day, whether or not you are an emotional eater, what types of exercise you maybe have participated in.
- If you have suffered injuries or illnesses and where you are in the recovery phase. Subsequently getting an idea of what levels of fitness you are at before we begin
With this information we can then calculate how long your specific goals will take so we can most importantly see how realistic your timeframes are.
You can choose from a selection of packages from 30 minutes to 1 hr during your complimentary consultation. If you want one session a week or a more intensive two or three sessions per week.
DURING A PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION
- You will be guided through a program for you to do at home/gym
- You will then be lead through a progressive plan to reach your goal
- Methods used will be chosen to suit your goals.
- WHAT EQUIPMENT WILL I NEED?
- The studio is a fully equipped functional, strength training, boxing studio & holistic area for yoga & Gravity Pilates.
Nothing! Just bring yourself!